Sunday 21 July 2013

fashion icons of the 90s #1 - Clueless

There's a 90s bar I'm trying to get my friends to go to for my birthday; even if they don't go along with it too I'm dressing up full-on 90s vintage. My inspiration? Clueless; the most stylish movie of the decade, the most quotable in my DVD collection, that takes me back to sleepovers of my first year of secondary school eating Woolworths pick & mix.


Photos taken from fanpop.com













One thing I don't miss from the 90s... massive mobile phones
















My fav Clueless outfit; white wouldn't be quite so forgiving on me though













...Maybe I'll give the hat a miss though














My high school snaps circa 1995 weren't quite so glamorous... remember puffa jackets?






















In 1995 Cher shopped in Fendi, Beverly Hills; I shopped in the Bentall Centre, Kingston













If only I had Cher's wardrobe and credit card.... I'll have to make do with some eBay-ed vintage Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment